Do you use salt only for cooking? check out five things you should also be using salt for
Salt has been known to be use in the kitchen, to add taste to our meals. Salt is a very important spice for every meal, there is no kitchen you would step into, that you wouldn’t see a pack of salt.
Just like salt is very important in our meals, that is the same way if used rightly is important in the progress in some aspects of our lives.
Here are some spiritual values of salt.
1. Salt washes away negative energy: When your feeling down or depressed take a bucket of water, and pour in little amount of salt to the water and use it to take your bath.
2. Salt serves as a good luck charm: Salt serves as a good luck charm, in the olden days, when people needed luck for a job or any thing good, they usually put salt in their pockets or bags.
3. Salt helps you sleep better in an uncomfortable environment: Most times, when we travel or move to a new environment, we find it difficult to sleep comfortably. Salt helps you sleep better in such situation.
Get a can of water and pour salt into it and keep it close to your bed.
4. Salt protects your home from evil visitors: To prevent evil people from coming into your home, you pour salt in front of your house, salt helps chase away evil people or spirit.
5. Salt helps bring good luck, peace and prosperity: Salt helps bring good luck in a home. Stand in the middle of your house and pour salt clockwise to all corners of your house, standing in the middle.
These are just few spiritual values of salt, salt has so many other spiritual values
FOLLOW US on